PKSA Office: 0203 633 2557
Connect with us:
Mini Strikers kit
Sports Academy Kit
To book a party call or email
email@example.com 0203 633 2557
Key Stage 1:
After School & Lunch Time:
• We allow the children to use their imagination while learning basic skills to build their confidence.
• We encourage the Mini Strikers to make their own decisions, while we help guide them in the right direction.
• As the course progresses we focus more on the fundamental ball skills introducing matches and team games.
• There are many benefits for the Mini Strikers including; increased football specific skill sets like ball control, dribbling, passing and shooting. The children learn appreciation of team concepts like co-operation, teamwork & encouragement.
Key stage 2:
After School & Lunch Time:
• We provide a fun-filled, exciting coaching experience for boys and girls with all levels of ability.
• Our football services include: fun games, skills and technique drills as well small sided games ensuring the children are not only developing basic to advanced skills, but boosting self esteem, confidence and most importantly having fun!
• Our sessions are extremely unique because we do not only teach football, but football freestyle encouraging children to express themselves.
Due to the incredible London 2012 Olympics, which inspired the whole nation to participate in more sporting activity. Sports in primary schools is being transformed thanks to a £150 million per year boost from the government to improve sports coaching for our younger generation guaranteed until 2020! PKSA offers a professional and high quality tailor made solution to schools. We specialize in planning and delivering PE to primary schools throughout Hertfordshire and surrounding areas. Covering a host of sports and exercise, we can come to your school for either half day or full day sessions. With structured lesson plans that aim for specific learning outcomes, we liaise with each school to ensure that we maintain flexibility in order that every school achieves their goals.
Morning/After School Care
Our ‘Wake up Shake up’ Morning and After school clubs are packed full of fun activities, allowing parents that extra time to get to work or pick up their children in out of school hours. In these sessions the children will be able to enjoy team building games, confidence building games, fun exercises & activities, extra time to catch up on homework, challenges and much more.
Multi Sports Club
Our Multi sports clubs are run during Lunch Time or After School for boys and girls of all levels of ability covering a multitude of sports. These clubs can be a set sport that the school wishes to be played or can be flexible from week to week-so your pupils get the chance to experience sports that they may not have yet discovered. This exposes them to explore skills and build confidence in a variety of sports and activities.
& many more!